Sunday, March 3, 2013

   I think that the surgery to my herniated disc will help for a while.  I'm not sure how long though.  Once people start to have back problems the never seem to go away.  My biggest worries are about my financial situation.  I'm going to have to get the lawyer going on the bankruptcy soon.  Forty to fifty phone calls a day stinks.  I've gotten so used to ignoring my phone that when someone does call that I need to answer I miss those calls and I have to call back.  It's nine hundred up front then another eight hundred to do the whole job.  For three hundred he said he would start getting the phone calls to stop.  At the very least I'll get him to do that.  Don't know the recovery time from the surgery, but hopefully it won't be too long.  It's the unknowns that drag you down, but if your in this situation, you have to keep trying at it.  It will only get worse if you ignore the situation.  That's all for now.  RJC

No comments:

Post a Comment